Best Money Transfer Apps 2022: Send Money Safely and Rapidly
Money transfer applications have revolutionized the way people send money from one person to another. These peer-to-peer (P2P) apps enable users to send money rapidly and securely. In this article, we’ll highlight the best money transfer apps that have good ratings, allow you to send money safely, and have no hidden costs.
Top Money Transfer Applications for 2022
- Overall winner: PayPal
- WorldRemit is the best option for international transfers.
- Cash App is best for low fees, and Venmo is best for shared bills.
- Zelle is the best option for bank-to-bank transfers.
read also: Money transfer services near Alexandria
PayPal – Send Money with a Recognized Brand
PayPal is the overall winner among the best money transfer apps. Its many features, together with its speed and ease, have placed it firmly in the winner’s circle. PayPal’s brand recognition propels it to the top of the overall category. It’s flexible, safe, and simple to use, which sets it apart from the competition. You can even utilize PayPal Instant Transfer to send money right away. However, its transaction costs are excessively high, and customer assistance is difficult to come by.
- Pros Recognized name/brand establishes instant trust
- Simple to set up and utilize
- Cons: Quick and secure
- Transaction costs are excessively high.
- It’s possible to keep the money.
- Customer assistance is difficult to come by.
PayPal’s money transfer options are flexible, safe, and simple to use, which sets it apart from the competition. For a charge, you can also utilize PayPal Instant Transfer to send money right away.
For added protection, You can agree to allow PayPal to display your name, photo, username, email, and mobile phone number so that others can identify you.
For a quick and safe payment alternative, you can share PayPal.Me link. You may also customize and track each invoice you send using PayPal’s invoice generating feature.
You can send up to $60,000, but depending on the currency you pick, PayPal may limit the transaction to $10,000.
If you send money to the wrong person by accident, you can tap the contact’s name and request a refund. If the person does not react, press the blue pencil icon, choose “disputes,” and then contact PayPal.
WorldRemit – Send Money to Over 130 Countries
The WorldRemit app is the best option for international transfers. It has cheap fees, the best upfront exchange rates, and no hidden costs, as well as the ability to send money to over 130 countries. The software allows you to send money in a variety of methods, including cash pickup, online banking, and mobile banking. However, it can only transmit to a select few countries, and transfer fees that are difficult to understand.
Pros A variety of quick deposit alternatives are available all across the world.
- Cons: It is simple to use
- Can only transmit to a select few countries
- Transfer fees that are difficult to understand
- Large transfers to certain locations are subject to restrictions.
- The software allows you to send money in a variety of methods, including cash pickup, online banking, and mobile banking.
Install the World Remit app on your iOS or Android device to send money. Select the nation and amount you wish to transfer, then fill in the recipient’s information and bank account information. Your receiver will be notified by SMS and email when they may access your funds after you complete the transaction.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has approved WorldRemit, and it places a strong focus on security by employing stringent verification procedures. Teams are employed by the corporation to keep an eye on accounts for odd activities.
WorldRemit’s extensive network of local partners collaborates with banks and financial institutions all around the world.
Cash App – Low Fees and Instant Money Transfers
Which is owned by Square Inc., and received the top score in the low-cost category since it allows customers to send money instantaneously and for free via the mobile Best money transfer app. Cash App stands out for its ease of use, simplicity (you either pay or get paid), and lack of fees.
- More than just payment choices are available.
- Simple and quick
- For money demands from friends and relatives, this is ideal.
Cash app Best money transfer app was chosen because of its inexpensive 1.5 percent cost (minimum of $0.25) and versatility, which included the opportunity to send money to anyone in the world.
Venmo – Ideal for Shared Expenses
Venmo combines the best of both worlds by allowing you to send and receive money quickly and easily while also providing a potential “parking spot” for your cash. It won the category for shared expenses as a result of these factors.
You can even add emojis or animated stickers to your purchases to make the experience more interactive.
- Allows you to split the money in a sociable fashion.
- Money moves in a flash.
- To make payments, you don’t need to contribute money to Venmo.
- Concerns about security in the past
- Instant cash-out transfers to your bank account are subject to a fee.
- Venmo, a product of PayPal, won this category because it enables quick and easy money transfers between individuals.
Choose a sign-up option and create a secure password between eight and 32 characters long on your iPhone or Android smartphone to transmit money. You must authenticate your phone number, email address, and bank account with Venmo.
Meta Pay won the prize for making it simple to transfer tiny amounts of money using a familiar platform. Meta Pay allows you to make secure and frictionless payments through Meta Messenger, WhatsApp, Portal, and Instagram in several countries.
- For communication, the chat feature is excellent.
- Requesting and transferring money is simple.
- Cons: You can add numerous people to a money request.
- It’s possible that it won’t be available in all payment methods.
- Purchase protection isn’t always accessible.
Meta Pay beat the competition in this area because it allows you to send money or give to causes you care about in just a few steps:
- Send a message to the receiver.
- After that, tap the money symbol and type in the amount you want to send.
- After that, recipients can tap “pay.” With the help of Meta, beneficiaries will be guided through the procedure
Read more: Liquidate bank account meaning